Monday, March 30, 2009

Rylan turns 3!



I've really enjoyed doing photo invitations lately, especially when it's for someone I know! I've "known" Rylan since he was born! His Mommy and I belong to an online mommy's forum and actually met while planning our weddings! Sweet little baby Rylan has turned into handsome little boy Rylan and needed a very special invitation to his 3rd Birthday Party! The theme was heavy construction equipment and the photo his Mommy sent with the hard hat on was just PERFECT! It's always fun to dress up your child and really set the tone of the invitation with props!

This invitation was designed and sent to the client to print on their own. This is an option I offer and find it works well when people want to print themselves or have tight time constraints.

1 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

Dani, I absolutely love the invitations and CANNOT wait to send them to our family & friends! Thank you again for a wonderful invitation. We really appreciate it!