Friday, March 20, 2009

Favor and Gift Bag Tags

Tamara is a wonderful bride who I met through a very dear friend. She recently got engaged and is heading of to Costa Rica of all places to get married!!! Boy, do I wish I could sneak along in her luggage!

I had the privelidge of creating her wedding shower invitations and was so happy to be working with her.

She approached me to make some favor tags and some gift bag tags for her wedding. Here colors are various shades of blue and she liked the idea of something simple and tropical. Here's what I came up with!

Here is the favor tag. This is a double sided tag and will have a hole punched in the corner.



This is the tag for her Welcome Bag for the guests:


Congratulations Tamara!!! Make sure to send photos when you get back and drink something cool and slushy for me!

0 comments: